zondag 13 april 2014

7 nights untill Binti Home Shop goes live

Photo 1 from 10
Let's countdown! :  7 nights and Binti Home Shop will go live. Here you can find my own textile collection. This collection consists of cushions and plaids in 20 colours made of 100% linen and woven rugs from Egypt. Today I've had a great day at Fort Festijn where I've showed my collection for the first time, thank you so much for coming and your sweet words. From today I'll share everyday one photo untill sunday.. hope to see you in my new webshop next week! ( to receive the newsletter, write down your e-mailadres at http://binti-home.nl/  )


Laten we aftellen! :  over 7 nachtjes gaat Binti Home Shop live. In deze shop vind je mijn eigen textiel collectie. De collectie bestaat uit kussens en plaids in 20 kleuren gemaakt van 100% linnen en geweven kleden uit Egypte. Vandaag had ik een hele leuke dag bij Fort Festijn waar ik mijn collectie voor het eerst liet zien. Ontzettend spannend maar erg leuk om alle positieve reacties te horen, bedankt voor het langs komen! De komende week zal ik elke dag één foto delen van mijn collectie, vanaf zondag live! Hoop je in de webshop terug te zien. ( Om als eerste op de hoogte te zijn kan je je hier inschrijven voor de nieuwsbrief http://binti-home.nl/ )

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya