woensdag 19 maart 2014

Conceptstore 33 rue Majorelle in Marrakech

So nice I can share these photo's with you I made from 33 Rue Majorelle in Marrakech. I visited this store during my holiday in Marrakech and fell in love with the style, the atmosphere and beautiful products. In front of the famous Majorelle gardens you can find this concept created by Monique Bresson. In this store you can find the designs of many Moroccan designers and brands. I love the combination of the industrial atmosphere and the traditional Moroccan style. You can also find a juicebar here called Kaowa where you can have a delicious smoothie and shop some beautiful kitchen accessoiries from Chabi Chic. A must visit when you're in Marrakech!









Fotografie : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw wat heb je mooie foto's gemaakt! En wat leuk om te zien dat er nog eer mooiere spullen te vinden zijn.
    ThanX for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie foto's en inspiratiebron!
    Sarah - Tasting Lifestyle

    Http://tastinglifestyle.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this local!!!! Sensacional Souraya!

    Kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya