dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Design, prints and colours on ShowUp 2014

Enamel products from Riess in beautiful pastel colours
Yesterday I've visited the thirth edition of Show Up, a trade show for home and gifts. I started at the stand of Fest Amsterdam where I've made some photo's for them without any visitors. These photo's I'll show this week on my blog also! After this meeting I walked around in the amazing Kromhouthal where this event took place. It was really nice to see all the products, I love colour and the use of different materials. I've had an inspiring time because I've made some new contacts, having a coffee and good talk with different bloggers and see some old friends. For now I'll share my photo's I made on this fair, enjoy! // Gisteren heb ik een bezoek gebracht aan de vakbeurs Showup. Ik begon met de fotografie van de stand van Fest Amsterdam voordat de bezoekers kwamen. Deze foto's zal ik deze week nog delen. Na deze afspraak ben ik gaan rondlopen in de prachtige Krombouthal waar dit evenement plaats vond. Ik heb prachtige producten gezien, ik hou van kleur en verschillende materialen. Het was erg inspirerend, nieuwe contacten gelegd, koffie gedronken en bijgepraat met wat bloggers en oude bekenden tegen gekomen. Ik deel graag de foto's die ik tijdens deze beurs heb gemaakt, enjoy!

Hammam 34  - Travel and home related design objects (more about this brand soon!)

 Serax - Simplicty and pure
 Grön - Design from the North by Anne Varekamp, Tim Vinke , Bij Josse and Studio-Zijn.

 Flink Netherlands - Quality wool products made by local Dutch craftmanship
Wow for you  -  Delicious screeprint designs, this makes me smile!

 Nordic Child - Scandinavian and English Home and Living
 Pillah - Feel good, funky and functional

 Dutchdeluxes -  Foodplatters from extraordinary dutch design
 Ottomania - Traditional, handcrafts and colours
 Gimmick Design - Unique and creative tables
 &Klevering - Design products with colour and a twist
 Kolk en Kolk - Elegant black and gold from Ferm Living
Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie foto's van een geweldig inspiratie evenement!
    Ik kijk nu al uit naar je foto's van Fest.
    Heb daar zo'n geweldig vloerkleed gezien!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, je hebt echt prachtige foto's gemaakt. Daar zijn die van mij niets bij. Haha. Ik ben zondag voor de eerste keer geweest en vond het echt fantastisch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie foto's! Weer een heel andere kijk op ShowUP dan door mijn lens :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya