dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

Vitra Woonbeurs 2013

In this post I like to share the photo's from the Vitra stand on the dutch interiorfair Woonbeurs. I was a bit surprised when I saw this booth because I haven't seen Vitra a lot on dutch fairs. Lovely to see a base of green where a selection of classics from Vitra are displayed. This year the Alcove Plume sofa has been launched designed by Ronan & Erwin Bourcoullec. I really like this coral red colour and the sofa styled together with the Slow chair and Grasshopper lamp is a good match. Did you see the Standard chair in natural tones? The wooden Stool designed by Ray & Charles Eames always catches my eyes. I try to take a photo from another angle, what do you think? I definately love the little train driving around the Lounge chair (Charles & Ray Eames) where all the little miniatures of the furniture where displayed. Did you spot this little train also?

 




 Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home


1 opmerking:

  1. Ja ik vond het ook een hele mooie stand met zulke mooie meubels! Geweldig was dat treintje: er stonden van die leuke miniatuur stoeltjes op... echt zo mooi en je kunt ze ook echt kopen begreep ik van de vitra standhoudster

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya