dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

By Mölle Woonbeurs 2013

This is already my last post about the Woonbeurs 2013 on my blog. I hope you enjoy the posts from the last days. Here I want to share the stand from By Mölle. I was so happy to finally meet the two owners, designers and sisters Eveline and Marianne. With passion, a calm feeling and a big smile they show their products to the visitors. I think the stand looks amazing, simple yet sophisticated, showing the conscious lifestyle. The products of By Mölle are made of natural materials, with pure wool, linnen and recycled jeans. Take a look at their website and fall in love with their natural products and pure craftmanship.


[ This week I will share more photo's from the Woonbeurs on the inspiration site Showhome. I will mention this on twitter and instagram so you can see it, curious what you think! ]




 


 Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

2 opmerkingen:

  1. ik was ook helemaal weg van molle en heb ze ook op mijn blog-to-do lijstje staan. Ik moest me echt beheersen om niks te kopen. Ik heb al zoveel plaids, wat moet ik er met nog 1? Wederom heb je het prachtig gefotografeerd!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie fijne kleurencollectie van Mölle. Prachtig, het voordeel van deze kleuren is dat ze lang mooi blijven en mee gaan. Vaak heb je bij andere soorten kleur en materiaal dat ze snel vervagen! Dank voor de rapportage

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya