dinsdag 15 oktober 2013

My moodboard for 101 karakters competition by Histor and Piet Hein Eek

I think the 101 karakters competition from Histor and Piet Hein Eek is an inspiring challenge! This Wednesday I'll receive my limited edition cabinet designed by Piet Hein Eek, once in have it I can start painting! Today I've made my moodboard for this competition with the title Memories of the desert. Inspired by the life of the nomad where every day is another colourful journey, I will use the painting of Histor in the colours Lei, Loom and Ogenblik. I will use this cabinet to save and cherish memories from my daily life.  I wrote these lines to complete my moodboard for this competition:



Memories of the desert 
travel around the world like a nomad
get inspired by all the places you visit
every day is a journey full of colour
trust on your instinct
use your creativity to discover
learn from every step you take
cherish your memories inside 





 Photo's and moodboard : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Nog een handige tip voor moodboards of kleurinspiratie: Kuler. Kuler is een tool van Adobe dat gebruikt wordt door graphic designers. Het is ook erg handig om wat inspiratie op te doen voor een woning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi en persoonlijk moodboard Souraya!
    Liefs Cindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een geweldig moodboard!
    Net terug uit Marokko! zou dit mijn moodboard kunnen zijn.
    Love the Middle East! Mooie inspiratie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya