donderdag 17 april 2014

Soft pink cushions on a light grey bench

Because of some preparations ( and the easter weekend) I decided to launch the new webshop some days later than I've announced before. In the meantime I'll keep sharing the photo's from this new Binti Home Collection with you. Here you can see the soft pink and white combination in the cushions and plaid. A beautiful soft colourpalette from 100% linen, I think it's a good match with light grey. Happy easter!  

Ik heb de launch datum van de Binti Home Shop een paar dagen verschoven, vanwege de voorbereidingen en het paasweekend. Naar verwachting gaat de shop volgende week online. In de tussentijd blijf ik wel de foto's van de collectie met jullie delen. Op deze foto zie je de kussens en plaids van zacht roze en wit. Een prachtig zacht kleurenpalet waarbij het 100% linen weer prachtig uitkomt. De zachte kleuren van deze kussens passen heel mooi bij het lichtgrijs en de natuurlijke uitstraling van de vloer.

Photography & styling : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya