woensdag 29 januari 2014

Creative workweek : what I did last week

Interiorphotography // Interieurfotografie
This last week has been a variety of different projects and nice meetings. Last saturday I've photographed the home of Kirsten, Sander and their daughter Livia. It was such an amazing home where I can made many photo's of different corners with beautiful products and stylingideas. // De afgelopen week was ik bezig met verschillende projecten en afspraken. Afgelopen zaterdag heb ik het huis gefotografeerd van Kirsten, Sander en hun dochter Livia. Een prachtig huis waar ik veel foto's heb kunnen maken van verschillende hoekjes met mooie producten en inspirerende stylingideeën.

Interioradvice // interieuradvies
New assignment for an interioradvice for a new buildt home in Purmerend. The floor and kitchen has already been chosen. Now it's my assignment to give an interioradvice in a natural, modern atmosphere with industrial, etnic elements. Important is that the style is a little bit edgy, and avoid a rustic style. // Nieuwe interieuropdracht voor een nieuwbouwhuis in Purmerend. De vloer en keuken zijn al gekozen in een rustige basis. Nu is het mijn taak om een interieuradvies te maken in een moderne natuurlijke sfeer met industriële en etnische invloeden. Wat vooral belangrijk is dat de interieurstijl modern edgy wordt en niet te landelijk. Fijn project om aan te werken.


Photostyling // fotostyling
Last week I've received the printed catalogue from Melli Mello. For this photoshoot I did the styling last summer on a great location in Son & Breugel.  // De afgelopen week ontving ik de catalogus van Melli Mello. Ik heb de fotostyling gedaan van deze fotoshoot afgelopen zomer op een prachtige locatie in Son & Breugel.

Inspiration // inspiratie
I love to buy some new magazines now ant then. This week I've bought Brownbook magazine. An urban guide to the middle east about design, fashion, lifestyle, music and food. In this issue there's a beautiful interview with the talented Myriam Mourabit from Morocco. In her atelier in Rabat she creates the most beautiful sophisticated ceramics. // Af en toe koop ik nieuwe tijdschriften. Afgelopen week was dat Brownbook, een tijdschrift over de leefstijl, mode, interieur, muziek en eten in het Midden oosten. In dit nummer staat een interview met getalenteerde Myriam Mourabit uit Marokko. In haar atelier in Rabat maakt ze de meest prachtige producten van keramiek.
Interior shopping // interieurshoppen
For another interioradvice from a home in Hoofddorp I was doing some interiorshopping in Amsterdam. Also a good way to see all the new products in stores. I've found this beautiful lamp in pastel pink designed by Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen at Edha Interieur. // Voor een ander interieuradvies in Hoofddorp ging ik interieurshoppen in Amsterdam. Meteen een mooie mogelijkheid om nieuwe producten te spotten. Zo zag ik deze prachtige pastel roze lamp bij Edha Interieur, ontworpen door Poul Henningsen voor Louis Poulsen
Interior shopping // interieurshoppen
At conceptstore Friday next I found this amazing carpet from a company from Belgium, Limited Edition. I just love the use of colours ( yes I adore ocher, I think you already noticed that) and the design of the carpet. Will definately use this carpet in one of my interiordesigns. // Bij conceptstore Friday next vond ik dit prachtige kleed van Belgisch bedrijf Limited Edition. Het kleurgebruik vind ik prachtig ( ik hou van okergeel, maar dat was je vast al opgevallen), maar ook het ontwerp van de kleden. Ik ga dit kleed zeker adviseren in één van mijn interieuradviezen.

Interior shopping // interieurshoppen 
Because I was already in Amsterdam I take a look in the Haarlemmerstraat and visited Sukha and this lovely store Tenue de Nimes. Because my phone was emty I couldn't make more photo's, so thats why I only have this snapshot. But I really love the style of this store and the beautiful Limited Edition lamps above the table designed by Tapio Wirkkala. // Omdat ik toch al in Amsterdam was bezocht ik meteen Sukha en Tenue de Nimes in de Haarlemmerstraat. Omdat mijn telefoon leeg was kon ik niet meer foto's maken, vandaar alleen de snapshot in de winkel . Ik vind de stijl van de winkel erg mooi en wat een geweldige lampen ontworpen door Tapio Wirkkala boven de tafel.
Lile Sadi wallpaper // Lile Sadi behang
I received this beautiful wallpaper from studio Lile Sadi. This new design called Soft Triangles is now available on their webshop. Im going to do some styling with this wallpaper and hope to show this soon on my blog. // Ik ontving dit behang van studio Lile Sadi. Soft triangles is een nieuwe ontwerp van Lile Sadi en verkrijgbaar in hun webshop. Ik ga wat leuks stylen met dit behang en zal dit binnenkort op mijn blog plaatsen.


Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home


1 opmerking:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya