woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Today i'm liveblogging at Designcity Woonbeurs



Today i'm liveblogging at Designcity on dutch fair Woonbeurs. Together with other lovely dutch bloggers i'm sitting here the whole day behind my laptop, walking around with my Nikon camera and searching for inspiration to share on my blog.

Liveblogging on the Woonbeurs 
Im sitting here behind my laptop with above my head some gorgeous lamps from Alex de Witte. I think it's great to sit here between all these beautiful inspiration. Today I will post some photo's from different houses i've photographed yesterday from 101 woonideeën, VT Wonen and Ariadne at home. Also I will share some snapshots from brands you definately have to visit this week if you will visit the Woonbeurs. 

Next week, after the Woonbeurs I will share more photo's from the inspiration i've found on this fair. I hope you will like the liveblogging posts today and if you visit the Woonbeurs today, please step by at the Designcity!

Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk Souraya, veel plezier vandaag! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk! Ik zou zo weer willen, ik was er gister, heerlijk! Geniet! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk stukje over de woonbeurs Souraya , ik was even 'live' bij je vandaag... en kom met heel veel inspiratie terug! Groetjes Greta

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya