donderdag 20 februari 2014

Going to colourful Marrakech

Today I'm flying to Marrakech for a holiday of one week together with my friend. Im so excited and really curious about the Morrocan culture, the beautiful streets and the people. I will take my camera with me and make photo's of all the beauty I will see there. These photo's I've made in Aswan, during my holiday there last december. It was such a beautiful calm city with a lot of colour and nice people. This old woman really enjoyed it when I was photographing her. Im curious if the culture in Morocco might be similair to the Egyptian culture and Im already having a smile for all the delicious food we will have there! And ofcourse I will also look for some nice spots and products.. and share this with you. Have a lovely week!




Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

4 opmerkingen:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya