donderdag 21 november 2013

My kelim bag

I guess you all recognized this moment. When you see something for the first time, for example on the internet, and you just need to have this product. And I mean, really need it! This happends to me when I was reading the blog about the kelimtrend at Femkeido's blog. I just love the way she puts different inspiring images together to visualize this trend. And then, there it was... a gorgeous kelim bag! In one second I decided I really need to have this bag! So what did I do? I just clicked the link in the blogpost from Femke, hoping this will lead me directly to a shop where I can buy this bag.. but no. I was linked to a blog where a fashion blogger shows her new clothes matching this bag. From then I was just searching the internet by browsing through images and yes, there it was! 

On Ebay I've found my gorgeous kelimbag. Doesn't matter where it comes from ( it was from England) I just ordered it right away and five days later I was happy to receive the package at home. So I opened it and it was as beautiful as I thought it would be. And then I saw the price tag with : Zara Accessories and I thought this looks the same as the famous Zara logo. So when I turned on the pricetag and what I thought was true, this was a Zara bag! On that moment I've had to smile a bit because I just could buy this bag in the Zara store nearby home. But.. I did searched on the Zara webshop and I couldn't find this bag online, so maybe it's still a unique one. Beside, for me it's an unique one and I love it! :) 




Styling and Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk verhaal! Lekker genieten van je unieke 'most wanted' tas :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een geweldige tas en wat een mooie foto's!
    Enne.... Als je m zat bent of nog een exemplaar tegenkomt.... Keep me posted!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig, en dat plaatje met die armbanden en ketting en kleuren , helemaal wauw, vond ik ook al. Waar heb je je tas nu vandaan? ben alles aan het afzoeken maar vindt geen zo mooi als deze..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya