woensdag 13 november 2013

NEW : Binti Home Shop - Stylemarket



It's been a while since I first thought about this concept. Because of my job as a interiorstylist I can work with the most beautiful products which I'd love to photograph. This concept called Stylemarket is a little blog shop where I will sell products from different brands what I use for styling and photography. It's like a little virtual market where I have only one or two products of each product in stock. Because of the good collaboration with different brands I can create a Stylemarket often. It allows me to create little concepts and different atmospheres where you're able to get this products at home. I'm really curious what you think about this new concept. If you have suggestions or ideas, just let me know! You can see the first Stylemarket here.


Styling & Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldig idee Souraya...ik ga meteen even kijken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een te gek idee! Super leuk! Ga ook gelijk even spieken en ik beloof plechtig dat ik het heel vaak zal doen ;-) Succes met je shop! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya