dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

Piet Hein Eek at Dutch Design Week 2013

Last weekend I went to the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven together with my dear friend Naomi. We've both have been studying on the same academy and we share the passion for design, styling and beautiful things. The difference is that she's an fashionstylist and I'm an interiorstylist, but we've still got a bit like the same taste. So this weekend was a lot of fun together! We've been to different places and I specially like the workspace from Piet Hein Eek. I've been there two years ago for the last time and now I saw so many new furniture, inspiring products and a great use of different materials. After this inspiring day we've been eating some delicious food at the restaurant. I really enjoyed my time here!

 Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

4 opmerkingen:

  1. prachtige foto's souraya! En ik zie ook weer dingen die ik zelf niet gezien heb. Die 'koppen' op foto 1 bijvoorbeeld. Mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat is het toch een geweldige bron van inspiratie: Piet Hein Eek.
    Altijd goed voor mooie spullen en heeel veel inspiratie.
    Je foto's zijn weer geweldig. ThanX for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Looks amazing! That copper shelf - wow! hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een schitterende foto's Souraya! Prachtige beelden en heel mooi vastgelegd! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya