donderdag 27 maart 2014

Histor Live Verf & Advies in april

Last mondaymorning I've had a nice conversation with Jelena, she's a stylist for Histor. Throughout the month of April a team of stylists and colourexperts are ready to help you. Histor is running a lovely online project this month where this team will give a live colouradvice by facetime, skype or phone. You can ask you're question about your painting project and they will answer all your painting questions.From 09.00 to 21.00 they are ready to help you, you can make an appointment on the website.

I was asked to think about a project in my home and experience this live advice myself. I want to paint two cabinets from Ikea, which I've stacked together. It was really nice to talk with Jelena and hear her suggestions for the colours and the way of painting. It's not a secret that I love yellow so that was my direct choice. I will do something nice with levels and different tones, you can see on the colourcart below. After the phonecall I received a plan how to paint and I will receive the paint next week. I will work with the colours Ral9010, Ivoor, Apart, Pudding, Spiritueel and Vriendschap. I will write a blog again about the paintingproces!

Will you ask you're painting questions to one of the Histor stylists? Take a look here.  





 Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Souraya, leuk om te lezen hoe je het verfadvies hebt ervaren. Ik ben benieuwd naar het resultaat van je project :) Ik heb je een linkje gegeven op mijn blog. Groetjes Valine van Moveria Nederland

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya