woensdag 20 november 2013

Woods and wool at Sukha Amsterdam

Two weeks ago I visited Sukha in Amsterdam. I just love this store because of the unique mix of products in their collection but also the amazing styling in this space. I think they are already wellknown for their great stylingconcepts in this store. I love to see the natural materials like wood, bamboo, wool and leather. I've bought one of those lovely bamboo candles you can see in the photo bellow. Also I was really happy to find the new book Gypsy by Sibella Court. I will post another blog about this new book later this week. I guess I can use one of those amazing warm plaids for these colder days, don't you think? And I guess Sukha will create some new styling in their store for these winterdays to come.. Have a lovely wednesday!







Photography : Souraya Hassan, Binti Home

1 opmerking:

Thank you for reading my blog, I would like to read your comment. With Love, Souraya